Monday, August 10, 2015

Term 3

Finally! I apologise for not getting anything on here before now, but at last I am under way. The children are settling in to their new routines and we are getting lots done. Swimming starts next week so that is something to really look forward to. I hope to add some photos ASAP of our fossil trip and of the kids during Discovery Time.
Mr A

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The fossil trip was awesome!!
Mr A

Anonymous said...

I had fun at discovery today!!!!
by gemma

Anonymous said...

I had fun at discovery!!by charle

Anonymous said...

All the fossil hunters found fossils.quinn.

Anonymous said...

The fossil trip was awesome a Long I found Fossil By Tony

Anonymous said...

the fossils looked big and small by caleb

Anonymous said...

the fossil trip was awessome
by tyla

Anonymous said...

at the fossil hunt it was cool
Lily Grace

Anonymous said...

at the fossil hunt it was amazing Holly

Anonymous said...

at discovery I painted a rabbit and a kiwi and a Giraffe
Bopha