


This week we had a visit from Dylan Elise with his interactive drumming show.
Here are some of our stories.
When I went to the drumming show I was so excited I liked the drums because they were sparkly and they were shiny. He flipped his drumming sticks. The teachers were dancing and we did chicka chicka , oh yeah! I felt really happy because I liked his music. By Ethan.
I liked Dylan's notes because I liked the music. He had a magic stick and he played cool songs. He is clever. I was happy. By Kristal.
I would like to hear another song like a band and in the band I would like drumming. I was excited about the drumming and then I saw this big flashing drum at the front and at the bottom. He was in time with the music. The teachers were dancing and same as me. It felt like rocking, rolling. One time Dylan threw the stick up in the air and that was exciting. By Fergus.
I liked the drumming show because it was entertaining. It was very skilful. Dylan said to follow your dreams. He played all different styles. We were jumping and bopping. It felt good. By Shaydon.
1 comment:
fegers I like the photos you put on
Post a Comment